* Read Carefully before filling the form.
** Use Google Chrome Browser only, ensure that printer is connected to the system and select 'A4 paper size' in the print option.
1. Examination Admission Form & Fee should reach the office of the Controller of Examinations University of Chitral on or before the last date with normal fee notified for the purpose, failing which fee due on the date form is received will be charged.
2. Examination fee should be deposited in any branch of BOK in Distt: Chitral in the name of Treasurer University of Chitral.
3. Examination admission form and fee for Part-I & Part-II must be submitted separately. No candidate will be allowed to appear in both parts on single admission for or single Roll number.
4. Examination center will be allotted to the candidates on their permanent address only. "Care of Address" is not acceptable even for mailing. However, candidates desirous to appear in examination center other than nearest to his/her home address must attach any of the following documents with their form: -
i. Copy of husband's NIC, ii. Parent's/ Own Service Certificate from Head of Department (Govt. Departments only),
iii. Residence certificate issued by any gazetted officer of administration to the effect that the candidate is residing in the jurisdiction of the proposed examination center. However, the University reserves the right to allot any other center keeping in view the number of candidates in the area or for any other reason.
5. Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable for other examination.
6. Federal / provincial service personnel or their children who are not permanently residing in the jurisdiction of the University of Chitral shall be required to attach service certificate of their own or their parents along with the admission form. Service certificate of private organizations/NGOs shall not be acceptable
7. All candidates of BA Part-I and II will avail a maximum chances of five and four consecutive examinations including the initial one to clear all the papers, failing which he/she shall be required to appear in all subjects including practical examination.
8. Every candidate must affix thumb impression and sign the admission form himself/herself. In case of variation of thumb impression or in signature from I.D Card, the candidates will be face impersonation charges.
9. In case of compartment the candidate having missed two consecutive chances shall have to appear afresh in the full examination
10. For improvement of division, the candidates will be required to appear either in both parts simultaneously, or in the final examination within two consecutive years. Improvement in supplementary examinations is not permissible.
11. Online admission form will not be entertained unless its hard copy reaches the office of Controller of Examination within due date duly completed in all respects.
© 2018. University of Chitral . All Rights Reserved | Designed by IT, Specialist, UoCH